Gift-Giving all wrapped up:
You'll be gifting a $200 holiday voucher valid for stays at ANY premium SkyHome or sub Penthouse at GoldCoastHolidays.com.au, for any time of the year. Your guest will also receive chocolates on arrival. The lucky recipient will have until 31 March 2015 to confirm their stay and pay an applicable extra deposit.
It get's better. The planner of this exciting getaway (that is you) receives a further pat on the back. The voucher costs you only $100.
Because you're so thoughtful, you'll receive a $50 credit yourself to use towards another stay, booked by 31 March 2015.
It's as easy as that. At this point we plan to have this offer open for today and this weekend only. Please be aware it may end or be extended at any time.
- The standard terms and conditions apply to all bookings.
- You reply to the email you have received with this offer confirming you would like one or more vouchers. One voucher can be used per property and each voucher is -single-use. A second voucher can be used for another, non-consecutive or adjoining date.
- We will call you for payment on Visa, MasterCard or Amex. As always there is no credit card surcharge at GoldCoastHolidays.com.au. There is no booking fee to purchase the voucher.
- The voucher is not required to have a name associated with it (recipient) until 12 December 2014. Buy now and choose your recipients next week.
- YES you may gift this voucher directly to yourself.
- The recipient will redeem the voucher simply online. The rates the voucher applies to are ANY rates, including Specials, published on our site at www.GoldCoastHolidays.com.au - No Black-out dates. The voucher cannot be used retrospectively. The voucher is only valid for bookings made after purchasing the voucher and up to and including 31 March 2015.
- The voucher is not refundable nor redeemable for cash.
- The voucher is only valid for properties offered by Estate Agents Pty Ltd trading as Gold Coast Holidays and Book STAYS. All properties and availability can be viewed anytime at GoldCoastHolidays.com.au.
- The voucher will include it's value and not the amount paid for the voucher.
It's as easy as that.