7 Via Roma, Isle of Capri - Surfers Paradise
The Best of Many Many Worlds.
Welcome to Isle of Capri.
Nestled very deliberately between Surfers Paradise beach and the unmissable Capri on Via Roma (100 metres), the Gold Coast's preeminent café, deli and dining precinct.
Enjoy a morning coffee in the expansive indoor/outdoor entertaining areas, an evening vino by the fairy-lit heated mineral pool and heated spa with sprawling city vista - And everything in between.
5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and myriad living areas.
Sprawling 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and myriad living areas, Capri Beach House has been crafted to exceed the home-away-from-home experience.
So close to the very centre of town, you really could be anywhere. Expansive waterway and city views and all the conveniences required for an exceptional Gold Coast holiday:
* High speed internet
* Heated mineral pool
* Heated outdoor spa
* Top of the line automatic Nespresso pod machine, for convenience
* 5 bedrooms with new first class Beautyrest mattresses as featured in The Langham, Four Seasons and Shangri-La hotels
* 5 King beds
* Fully fenced yard, when double carport entry door closed
* Covered parking for two cars
* Waterfront pontoon to moor your own boat, a rental from nearby or a relaxing early morning fish.
* Dedicated office area with colour printer and scanner
* Foxtel and Wi-Fi
Tariff sleeps 1-10 guests.
5 Bedrooms. 3 Bathrooms, 4 toilets
5 King Beds. Portacot available @ one-off cost $55 each and high chair available @ $35 each one-off cost.
Master bedroom suite: King size bed, ensuite bathroom, walk-through wardrobe. Water views
Second master bedroom suite: King bed, ensuite bathroom, built-in robe. Garden views
Third bedroom: King bed, built-in robe.
Fourth bedroom: King bed, built-in robe
Fifth bedroom: King bed, built-in robe, second office desk
Study: Including colour printer
Bathroom three: Shared by bedrooms three, four and five.
Address: 7 Via Roma, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217